– We collect information from visitors to this website via the use of our contact us form if this contact medium is used.
– We collect your details when you contact us via email
– We collect your details via phone calls or office visits
– In addition to the above, we collect information automatically about your visit to our website. Please see our Cookies Section for more details.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We process personal information collected via this website for the purposes of:
– Dealing with your enquiries and request
– Internal record keeping
– To improve our products and services
– We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think may be of interest using the email address which you have provided
DATA CAPTURE INFORMATION
We will send you information according to the preferences you submitted via our contact us form. If you would like to change these preferences at any point, please email us at: email@example.com or call us on 0345 130 2241. Alternatively you can also write to us at: Grestec Tiles Limited, Unit 4-6 Marley Farm Business Estate, Headcorn Road, Smarden, Kent TN27 8PJ.
If at any point you would like to opt-out of receiving communications from us, or would like to change the channels (such as email or post) that we use to contact you please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also write to: Grestec Tiles Limited, Unit 4-6 Marley Farm Business Estate, Headcorn Road, Smarden, Kent, TN27 8PJ.
We will only disclose data when obliged to disclose personal data by law, or the disclosure is ‘necessary’ for purposes of national security, taxation and criminal investigation, or we have your consent, and to the following:
SUBJECT ACCESS REQUESTS
You have the right to see what personal data we hold about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please write to us at: Grestec Tiles, Unit 4-6 Marley Farm Business Estate, Headcorn Road, Smarden, Kent, TN27 8PJ. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of up to £10 for any such request.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using it to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. This means for instance that data you pass to us may be processed outside the European Economic Area, although the data will always be held securely and in line with the requirements of UK data protection legislation. By communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which enables the server to collect information from the browser. Find out more about cookies on www.allaboutcookies.org.
Most browsers will allow you to turn off cookies. If you want to know how to do this please look at the menu on your browser, or look at the instruction on www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note however that turning off cookies will restrict your use of our website.
When you visit the Grestec Tiles website to browse information that it contains, you do so anonymously unless you choose to provide us with information about yourself. If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the web site – reading pages, viewing images, for example – we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally.
Information gathered automatically is used for only two purposes: site management and, in the case of suspected unauthorised activity, for law enforcement and possible criminal prosecution.
The Grestec Tiles website automatically logs visitor information from which summary statistics are created. We use the summary statistics to help us make our site more useful to visitors, such as assessing what information is of most interest to visitors, as well as for other purposes such as determining the site’s technical design specifications and identifying system performance or problem areas.
The following are representative of the types of information automatically collected & stored about your visit:
– The internet domain and internet protocol (IP) address from which you access our website;
– The type of internet browser and the operating system of the computer you use to access our website;
– The date and time of your visits
– The pages you visit on our website;
– If you linked to our website from another one, the address of the other website;
– And, if you linked to our website from a search website, the address of that website & the search term you used.
We will not pass any information to any party outside the group, although we reserve the right to pass your details to law enforcement agencies if required to do so by applicable law
If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us on 0345 130 2241 or email email@example.com.